WINGER’S STICKY FINGERS
PREP TIME 15 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
Now you can make Winger’s famous sticky fingers right at home anytime you get a craving. 3 easy steps will put these saucy baked chicken strips on the table in just 30 minutes!
• 3-4 chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness
• ½ cup flour
• 3 eggs + 2 tablespoons water
• 1 cup panko bread crumbs
• 1½ cups brown sugar
• ⅓ cup Frank’s hot sauce (it can be original or buffalo flavor)
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• 2 tablespoons water
1. Preheat oven to 425 and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Slice chicken breasts into strips. Add chicken strips and flour to a large ziplock bag. Seal and toss to coat chicken in flour.
3. Place panko crumbs in a bowl. In another bowl whisk together eggs and water. Dip flour-coated chicken strips into egg mixture, then toss in panko crumbs to coat.
4. Place coated chicken pieces on greased baking sheet and spray heavily with cooking spray. Bake 15-20 minutes until chicken is browned and cooked through.
5. While chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce. Add brown sugar and hot sauce to a medium sauce pan and stir over medium-high heat until melted and mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in garlic powder and water until smooth.
6. When chicken strips are done cooking, toss in sauce. Serve warm with ranch dressing if desired.
*recipe adapted from Six Sisters Stuff