All diseases may be traced back to two simple problems:
- Water is an ideal drink, not just because your body is optimized for it (our bodies are 70% water and our blood 83% water) but also because it has zero calories.
- When we become dehydrated, we reduce our body’s ability to process nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- We starve the body of the fluid by which it cleanses and detoxifies the organs and blood, leaving toxins running rampant in our bodies.
- Coffee, tea, alcoholic drinks and sodas contain compounds which are bad for your health and can dehydrate you
- Excessive dehydration causes problems with thinking, balance, blood flow and every system in your body (similar to experiencing a hangover)
- Dehydration deregulates body temperature which requires a constant temperature of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit to be healthy.
- The over acidification of the body is the single underlying cause of all disease.
- The ideal pH balance for blood is 7.4. Below or above this range means symptoms and disease.
- If blood pH moves too much below 6.8 or above 7.8, cells stop functioning and the patient dies
- When pH levels are off, Oxygen delivery to cells suffer which is a major factor in most if not all degenerative conditions. This acidic anaerobic body environment encourages a breeding ground of fungus, mold, bacteria and viruses.
- When pH levels are off, Enzymes, (the catalysts for every process in the body enabling your body to digest, assimilate and eliminate food) stop functioning.
- A chronically over acid pH corrodes body tissue, slowly eating into 60,000 miles of veins and arteries like acid eating into marbles. If left unchecked, it will interrupt all cellular activities and functions from the beating of your heart to the neural firing of your brain.
- If your body is Alkaline, you cannot get cancer (Dr. Otto Warburg 1931 Nobel Peace Prize for finding the cause of cancer – Body Acidosis). Cancer cannot live in an alkaline or oxygen environment.
- Unless the body is slightly alkaline, it cannot heal itself.
- When our body pH becomes more and more acidic, it starts to set up defense mechanisms to keep the damaging acid from entering our vital organs.
- It’s hard work for our body to neutralize and detoxify acids before they can act as poisons in and around the cells, ultimately changing the environment of each cell.
The “p” stands for potential and the “H” stands for Hydrogen. To make this as clear as mud, What is potential Hydrogen? A scientific explanation would state that pH refers to the plant’s ability to attract hydrogen ions. A less scientific explanation says pH is the acid/alkaline balance.
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. The file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.o Unported license. You are free to share to copy, distribute and transmit the work or to remix to adapt the work. Under the following conditions you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or license (but not in any way suggest that they endorse you or you or your use of the work. If you alter, transform or
DO YOU EXHIBIT SIGNS OF ACIDIFICATION?
(by Annie B. Bond In Health & Wellness)
- Lack of energy, constant fatigue, loss of physical tone and psychic drive, sensation of heaviness in the limbs, feelings of inability to cope.
- Lower body temperature; frequently feels cold
- Tendency to get infections.
- Loss of drive, joy and enthusiasm.
- Depressive tendencies.
- Nervousness, agitation without cause, hyperactivity, sensitivity to high-pitched noises and easily stressed.
- Very pale face
- Eyes tear easily.
- Inflammation of the corneas and eyelids.
- Acidic saliva.
- Loose teeth.
- Inflamed, sensitive gums.
- Mouth ulcers.
- Cracks at the corners of the lips
- Recurring infections of throat and tonsils.
THESE BEGINNING SIGNS OF ACIDIFICATION MAY CAUSE THE FOLLOWING DISEASES OR ILLNESS
SEVERE ACIDIC CONDITIONS
A severe acid condition forces the body to borrow minerals – including calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium from organs and bones to buffer (neutralize) the acid to safely remove it from the body. This is a primary cause of osteoporosis. Acidic conditions can also cause such problems as:
Aching muscles Acid Reflux Acidosis Alzheimer Amnesia Anorexia
Appendicitis Bladder conditions Body Rashes Boils Bone Spur Bone Resorption
Cancer Cardiovascular damage Cataracts Chicken Pox Cholera Chronic fatigue Cirrhosis of Liver Defective Vision Depression Acceleration Diarrhea
Eczema Escalation of tendency for infection Excess stomach acid Flatulence
Gastritis Gastro esophageal Reflux (GERD) Genital Warts Gingivitis
Goiter Gout Headaches Heart Palpitation Heartburn Herpes Hives
Hormonal problems Hysteria Increased propensity for of free radical damage
Immune deficiency Impaired digestion Inflamed, sensitive gums
Inflammation of the corneas and eyelids joint pain including arthritis Kidney stones lactic acid buildup Leucorrhoea Low energy Lower body temperature Malaria
Measles Menopausal Disorder Mumps Nervousness Neuritis Obesity and Diabetes Osteoporosis Peptic Ulcer Pneumonia Premature aging
Prostrate Disorders Psoriasis Rheumatism Ringworm Renal Tubular Acidosis
Rickets Scurvy Sinusitis Slow digestion and elimination Teeth & Lips Discoloration Tinnitus Toe Nail Fungus Tonsillitis Tuberculosis Ulcers Duodenal & Gastric Urinary Tract Infection Varicose Veins Warts Whooping Cough Yeast/fungal overgrowth Weight gain, Death
NEW BIOLOGY (Disease is Acidity by Dr. Robert O. Young)
- The new Biology recognizes acidification of the body is the single underlying cause of all disease.
- The old biology based on the work of Louis Pasteur in the late 1800s is based upon the idea that disease comes from germs which invade the body from the outside.
- Young found that when the body is in a healthy alkaline balance, germs are unable to get a foothold
- Think of your body as a fish tank.
- Think about maintaining your body’s internal fluids so fish may swim in it daily (imagine the fish as being your cells and organ systems bathed in fluids, which transport food and remove waste)
- What if we throw in too much food or the wrong kind of food (acid-producing food like dairy, sugar and animal protein) and the fish are unable to consume or digest it all.
- It starts to decompose and putrefy. Toxic acid waste and chemicals build up as the food breaks down, creating more acidic byproducts, altering the optimum alkaline pH.
- We are fouling our internal fluids with pollution (smoking), drugs, excessive intake of food, over consumption of acid forming foods (dairy food sugar and animal protein) and any number of transgressions which compromise the delicate balance of our internal alkaline fluids.
- A chronically over-acidic pH corrodes body tissue, slowly eating into 60, 000 miles of veins and arteries, like acid eating into marble.
- If left unchecked, it will interrupt all cellular activities and functions from the beating of your heart to the neural firing of your brain.
- In Summary OVER ACIDIFICATION INTERFERES WITH LIFE ITSELF LEADING TO ALL SICKNESS AND DISEASE
- The worldwide Bottled water market is $50,000 billion dollars
- The country which consumes the most bottled water is the United States
- The three largest corporations holding bottled water companies dominate the market
- Pepsi (Aquafina) has 13% of the market
- Coke (Dasani) has 11%
- Nestle holds a number of smaller brands but collectively they make it the largest bottled corporation with 26% of the market
- This makes up half of the US bottled Water Market
- BOTH PEPSI AND COKE RESELL MUNICIPAL TREATED TAP WATER, RESOLD TO THE PUBLIC AT A PREMIUM MARK-UP
- Unlike tap water the bottled water industry is not regulated to disclose test results
- The industry hides behind the claim that it complies with the same safety standards as tap water
- American use and disposal of plastic water bottles (50 billion) would have every person using 167 single use plastic water bottles each year…which also causes problems to our environment.
- Most water bottles are made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET). PET is made from crude oil and PET bottles produce toxic emissions at the rate of 100 times that of class.
- Consumer reports found 80% of five gallon water containers in the year 2000 had the endocrine disrupter, Bisphenol A, even in extremely low doses has links to cancers, diabetes, reproductive problems and problematic neurological development.
- Age and heat increases the plastics in bottled water to leach chemicals.
- Recycling of PET is about 23% meaning Americans throw-away 38 billion bottles a year
- Americans spend over $15 billion dollars each year on bottled water.
- It is estimated that at a cost of $1.29 a water bottle, that half goes to the retailer; 43cents goes to transportation and distribution; 12 cents is taken for the water bottle and cap, leaving a dime for profit. Multiply all those bottles by that dime profit and each company makes at least $336,000,000 a year.
Karin for the blog