Town needs to ask School Board to change Deed to ownership by the Town

Mr. Ted O’Donnel, our Grant Writer, Jordan & Associates,advised that with respect to our CBDG Grant for the Community Center and to Build a Park, the School Board Property at the Carver School Property, the Property cannot be developed.  We need to apply for funding by completing the FRDAP application in August or September.

In order to apply for the Grant, the FRDAP Application requires that we go to the School Board and ask them to change the deed produced in 2011 which expires in 2021 and give the Town of White Springs the property outright.  A Grant may not be given if the Land transfers back to the School Board; thus, the Grant could be given if the property is the Towns permanently.

Karin for the blog

Leave a Reply