I promise I will Work to give YOU A greater voice In White Springs
Concerned Citizens not Politicians
GIVING THE GOVERNMENT BACK TO THE PEOPLE
My Voice will speak What your Voice Says
Nicole (Nikki) Williams
THINGS I WANT
WHEN I GET ELECTED
TO TOWN COUNCIL
- Open up Council Meetings to allow the public to participate in the decision making process of the Town Council.
- Take an unbiased look at reducing the Sewer and Water Bills.
- Listen to the Citizens’ concerns. Be the Voice.
- Equality for all Citizens; not just for some.
- Follow the Town Charter
- Adhere to the Sunshine Laws (Transparency)
- Have a Citizen Advisory Board
- Establish a Habitat for Humanity Program
- Establish a Community Resource Center
- MAKE the H.O.P.E. PROGRAM STRONGER FOR OUR CHILDREN
- My Grandparents, the late W. & Mary Graham, Educators 40 years.
- My Uncle Willie Guy Turner, former Councilman & Sadie Turner, Educator 40 years
- Uncle John H. Graham, Educator, former Mayor of White Springs.
- Uncle Charles Graham, Pastor at Ebenezer A.M.E. Church, Live Oak FL
- & Aunt Brenda M. Graham, former Principal at South Hamilton Elementary
- Parents, Bernard “Pie” Williams, Educator 40 years, former Town Councilman.
- Ruby T. Williams, Educator for 40 years.
Myself, Nicole (Nikki) Williams
- Co-founder of the White Springs H.O.P.E. Program, established in 2005
- Assistant Youth Director, New Bethel A.M.E. Church, White Springs, FL
- White Springs May Day Committee Member
Vote on Tuesday
April 21, 2015
EARLY VOTING AT TOWN HALL
Throughout April Until Election Day
Paid Political Advertisement by Joe E. Griffin, Independently and approved by Nicole (Nikki) Williams, Candidate for the Town Council of White Springs, FL