Although the Temporary Injunction was lifted because Stacy Tebo could show no threats except for made up lies, below was our original defense.
We were served with a Notice of Hearing regarding Stacy Tebo demanding an injunction regarding harassment and stalking. This is Ms. Tebo’s complaint:
1)Joe Griffin has continually emailed me at my personal Gmail account after being told to cease the practice. He emails me when I am home, on the weekend, when I am on vacation, etc. I have specifically instructed him to only use my town email account firstname.lastname@example.org, when contacting me via email. He refuses to stop. He has done this over a long period of time since my employment with the Town of White Springs in September of 2015 and it continues to this day. The last time I instructed him to stop emailing me was 10/4/17 (email attached). I have attached numerous emails that Mr. Griffin has sent to my personal account.
2)Mr. Griffin has told me in the emails that he will “get me” and “I’m warning you. You are history”. These emails are attached. He uses profanity and insults me through email; he’s also done so in person at Town Hall during working hours and Council meetings. He has also left voicemails, on my office phone doing the same. On June 29, 2016, in an email (attached) to the Town Clerk he states “Harassment starts now aimed at you and Stacy personally”.
3) Mr. Griffin follows my personal life electronically. On November 16, 2017 (attached) he posted a story on his blog about a motion to delay my case that was literally just filed by my attorney. This is a case concerning my past that has nothing to do with the Town of White Springs. He has continued to try and insert himself into this case by contacting both my attorney and the opposing side’s attorney.
4) Mr. Griffin has harassed me for years. He has continued to engage in the same course of conduct without any change in behavior. He seeks to cause me emotional distress and appears to enjoy doing so very much.
5) I have spoken with the state attorney and Ms. Dana Brady. Ms. Brady is very familiar with this issue, and I have provided her with a box of paper which shows Mr. Griffin’s pattern of harassment. There are many other examples of the emails which I have attached to this document.
PARTIAL RESPONSE ON THE
1) Stacy gave Joe Griffin her personal e-mail in late August of 2015, BEFORE STARTING with the Town of White Springs. During that time, Shirley Heath was the interim manager and initial budgets were being prepared. Joe Griffin had shown Stacy some of the business places in White Springs, emailed to her, at Ms. Tebo’s request, a background or White Springs. He had sent her information the council had provided including budgets, so that she could familiarize herself with the ergonomics of White Springs. ALL OF THIS WAS AT HER REQUEST AND TO WHICH SHE PROVIDED HER PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS. All E-mails involving no response for a lengthly period of time, were sent by Mr. Griffin to Ms. Tebo’s “dot gov account” as well as her personal e-malil account to assure the information was received, in the event the Town Clerk did not feel like responding. It is Ms. Tebo’s job to supervise the Town Clerk Pam Tomlinson and to support, protect and defend the Constitution and Government of the United States and the State of Florida with respect to all laws and to failthfully perform her duties.
It would soon be learned that Stacy Tebo was not the person she had stated she was in her resume. Instead the Sunshine Laws and Public Records laws were not followed, nor did she handle complaints in the manner dictated to her by our former Town Attorney Frederick Koberlein, Jr.
2) There is no evidence that the emails included a “true threat” or otherwise crossed the line into unprotected speech. Denial of public records is not itself a violation of the First Amendment; however, retaliation against a citizen for seeking those records is a violation of the First Amendment See, Valdes v City of Doral, 2015 WL 1968849 at *11-12 (S.D. Fla. April 30, 2015). The Griffins consider this injunction as retaliation for our complaints to the Commission on Ethics regarding Stacy Tebo, Rhett Bullard and Pam Tomlinson.
One has a First Amendment right to criticize government and government officials whether on the blog, in e-mails or at meetings. One also has the right to access public records and to petition government for the redress of grievances. Ms. Tebo’s purpose of an injunction is to retaliate against a recent complaint made against her by Joe E. Griffin with the specific intent and purpose of censoring Joe Griffin’s political speech on his blog and to dissuade him from submitting further public records requests.
Stacy Tebo’s decided to file a temporary restraining order due to her objections to the unflattering comments made to and about her, most of which the comments are shared by the majority of the Citizens of the Town.
Under Ms. Tebo, Pam Tomlinson, Town Clerk, has an uncodified policy “The Pattern” of denying any action or request that makes or possibly could paint the town or Ms. Tebo in a less than favorable light. There are no statutory exemptions that apply to the requested public records and all records received in relation to Stacy Tebo have been received from employees of the City of DeBary or the Judicial Court System and are a matter of Public Records.
Ms. Tebo should consult case law which holds that even insane and mentally handicapped citizens have rights under the First Amendment
In Joe Griffin and Karin Ann Griffin vs. the Town of White Springs, United States District Court Middle District of Florida, Jacksonville Division, Case No. 3-14-cv-1051-J-39JBT Order: the Court concludes that the Griffins’ complaining about their exercise of their First Amendment rights and the Town monitoring the Griffins’ blog fails to establish a constitutional violation. Certainly, Defendants (The Town of WS) have the same right to express their frustration with the Griffins that the Griffins have to express their frustration with Defendants. Similarly, the Court sees no basis for a violation of a constitutional right…”
The aforementioned explains what was meant by Joe Griffin “The lawsuit said you, as a town can harass me as much as I harass the town. Put on your seat belt you poor excuse for an assistant Town Clerk. Harassment starts now aimed at you and Stacy personally. I still have the law on my side”
There have been several complaints against Stacy Tebo and Pam Tomlinson for not following the laws and it is frustrating and unfortunately at times we have had to have multiple requests up to 59 to secure one document. And most people due to frustration will call someone out and Joe Griffin will do so in writing or verbally to the person he is upset with. If the staff would do their jobs, there would be no reason for these actions.
About Joe Griffin stating he will “get me” and I’m warning you. You are history”, Stacy Tebo stated on October 23 2017 “This is the last time I am going to warn you about contacting me outside the appropriate methods previously discussed with you.” There is no more a threat in Joe’s writings than there is a threat in Ms. Tebo’s letter. Pam Tomlinson once wrote to Joe Griffin stating “You Stupid Stupid Man” to which it is only fair that he called her the “retarded one”.
3) Since we believe all corruption and misspending is a result of Ms. Tebo’s power against the officials due to protected secrets of the “Power of Three”, we have secured information on Ms. Tebo. All information received from The City of Debary, from Attorneys or the Courts are PUBLIC RECORD. Since the Town has spent money White Springs does not have to protect Ms. Tebo from Anita Rivers ( $25,950 without council approval) and for complaints made by Stacy Tebo against Helen B. Miller to ascertain with the Power of three that Helen Miller’s council seat was forfeited. (in excess of $8,700 against the advice of Town counsel) it is necessary that we keep the citizens apprised.
Not only has Ms. Tebo eliminated Anita Rivers and Helen Miller from public service to the Town, but she made a complaints against our Fire Chief, Kevin Pittman for which she allowed him to read for only five minutes, which caused him to resign as well as all the fire fighters under him due to their inability to work with Ms. Tebo. She has eliminated Anita Rivers, Helen B. Miller, Richard Marshall, Kevin Pittman and his firefighters, and now it is Joe Griffin’s Turn to not be allowed to apprise the citizens of what is transpiring in White Springs. Ms. Tebo and Ms. Tomlinson do not like to hear the truth but will go after anyone who makes a complaint against them.
4) Mr. Griffin has not harassed Ms Tebo but has asked for Public Records for himself and for others when they have been refused by the Town, Ms. Tomlinson or Ms. Tebo. At times he has had to make as many as fifty-nine requests for one document.
The emotional distress Ms. Tebo apparently is going through began with HER OWN EEOC complaint and the lawsuits she has taken against DeBary during the hours in which she is to work for White Springs. Ms. Tebo went from a job in DeBary being paid some $70,000 annually to $55,000 a year in White Springs after being fired by DeBary for cause. She tried to have department managers fired in DeBary, the City Manager who was her boss, and some of the Councilors. She could not keep things private but gossiped among employees against those in management she wished fired. She has now done the same in White Springs by ousting Helen B. Miller from her council seat when Dr. Miller ASKED foar assistance, along with the Power of Three who were envious of and lied about Dr. Miller.
Stacy Tebo’s request for an injunction regarding Joe Griffin’s online blog is the very embodiment of the Griffins’ First Amendment rights. Instead, the Harassment Issue focuses almost exclusively on Joe Griffin’s attempts to obtain public records under a process provided by Florida law. The access to public records guaranteed by the Florida Constitutional is vitally important and provides the information which fuels Plaintiffs’ political expression. However, that is not the constitutional issue presented to this Court. Ms. Tebo instead cites Cyber Stalking and harassment..
Cyberstalk means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate Purpose. Joe Griffin asking Ms. Tebo to perform the duties so required of her by contract and by Charter should not cause emotional distress unless it is a reaction to her use of opioid drugs. Furthermore, the public records requests were legitimate as was the information provided on the Town legitimate.
Please refer to Curry vs. State(FL). The State initially charged Curry with aggravated stalking. The statement of particulars and its three subsequent amendments set forth in details of his activities with citizens requests. It also described conduct that occurred prior to the issuance of the injunction for protection; these activities were relevant, pursuant to the statute, to prove Curry’s malicious intent. The jury convicted Curry of aggravated stalking.
The trial court erred in denying Curry’s motion for judgment of acquittal. The conviction for aggravated staling was reversed. It was determined that Curry’s complaints concerning violations of various statutes, ordinances and codes, was therefore constitutionally protected activity falling outside the statutory definition of criminal harassment. Curry had the constitutional right to convince governmental agencies to enforce laws within their jurisdiction. Curry’s unsavory motivation in contacting law enforcement or administrative agencies does not eviscerate the constitutional protection of his conduct. Curry’s conduct was clearly knowing, willful and repeated – and it may even be thought by some as weird and obsessive with more than a tinge of spite to it – but it did not qualify as a violation of the anti-stalking statute. Viewed objectively, Curry’s conduct had a legitimate purpose and it did not amount to a “course of conduct” because it excludes “constitutionally protected activity”.
Section 786.04(1)(a) defines “harass” as engaging “ in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
Section 784.048*1)(b) defines “course of conduct” as a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of “course of conduct” . Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.
In construing the statute, we are mindful of the rule of construction contained in section 775.021(1) Florida Statutes (2000), which provides that a statute defining a criminal offense “shal be strictly construed” and that when the statutory “language is susceptible of differing construction, it shall be construed most favorably to the accused.”
The stalking stute, section 784.048, was enacted by Chapter 92-208, Laws of Florida. It evolved from that part of the criminal law concerned with crimes against the person and from domestic and repeat violation legislation. The House of Representatives, Committee on Criminal Justice Final Bill Analysis described the legal situation as it existed in 1992 by observing that stalking was not recognized as a criminal offense in Florida because it did not meet the elements of assault, aggravated assault, battery or aggravated battery.
The stalking statute was intended to fill gaps in the law by criminalizing conduct that fell short of assault or battery. The stalking statute was also designed to protect women from being harassed by ex-husbands or former byfriends by ensuring that victims did not have to be injured or threatened with death before stopping a stalker’s harassment.
The primary sponsor of the stalking statute, Representative Carol Hanson, stated “the intent of the bill is to stop the stalker before a more serious criminal offense, such as murder, befalls the victim.”
Once Curry was ordered to physically stay away from DiCarlo and her home on September 3, 1997, he did so. Even before that order he had few direct contacts with DiCarlo. DiCarlo testified that curry never verbally threatened her.
The behavior DiCarlo found objectionable was Curry’s numerous complaints and reports to government agencies engaged in law enforcement, code enforcement or other governmental activities. As a matter of law, such contacts cannot amount ot “harassment” without the meaning of the criminal statute. It was noted that many of Curry’s complaints concerning violations served a legitimate purpose” and were found to have “merit”.
A citizen’s request for public records also involves a “legitimate purpose” because the right to obtain the records is established by statute and acknowledged in the state constitution. Section 119.07(1)(a) Florida Statutes (2000) requires every person “who has custody of a public record” to “permit the record to be inspected and examined by any person desiring to do so. The motivation of the person seeking the records does not impact the person’s right to see them under the Public Record’s Act. Article 1, Section 23 of the Florida Constitution demonstrates the importance of the Public Records Act when it states that the constitutional right of privacy “shall not be construed to limit the public’s right to access to public records and meetings as provided by law.
There was no finding of a criminal violation occurring in the case of Curry v. State. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of “course of conduct”
THEREFORE JOE GRIFFIN’S CONDUCT HAD A LEGITIMATE PURPOSE UNDER SECTION 784.048 (1)(a); ALSO IT DID NOT AMOUNT TO A “COURSE OF CONDUCT” DEFINED BY SECTION 784.048 (1)(b)BECAUSE IT EXCLUDES “CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED ACTIVITY”.
The right to petition the government for a redress of grievances is one such constitutionally protected activity and one of the most precious liberties “safeguarded by the Bill of Rights”
Mr. Griffin’s patterns of what you call harassment stem only from his reciting the law and stipulating why Ms. Tebo, Mr. Bullard, Mr. Jefferson and Ms Brown are not following the law. Why they are spending money we do not have; why they have forced our entire fire department to leave and replace it with people who should not be fire fighters; why certain people are favored over others; why there is bribery and buying votes; why Stacy Tebo is allowed to choose her own lawyer to go against a Town Council member in a hearing and be paid for it by the Town due to the power of three not listening to our former Town Council; why Anita River’s complaint resulted in an outside attorney being hired without council approval and why Rhett Bullard blamed former attorney Koberlein ; Why Rhett Bullard did not have to pay a $300 deposit when connecting to Town Sewer and Water when everyone else is required to pay the deposit by Ordinance and many other items too numerous to mention. Joe Griffin has the constitutional right to convince the Town ofWhite Springs to enforce laws within their jurisdiction and within the charter.
STACY TEBO’S TEMPORARY INJUCTION STIPULATES THAT JOE GRIFFIN SHALL NOT GO TO OR WITHIN 500 FEET OF 10363 BRIDGE STREET, WHITE SPRINGS FL (TOWN HALL); THE HEARING IS SET FOR APRIL 2, 2018 AT 1:00 pm FOR THE COURT TO DETERMINE THE FINAL JUDGMENT WITH HONORABLE JUDGE SONNY SCAFF PRECIDING IN ROOM 115, 207 NE 1ST STREET. JASPER, FLORIDA.
THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION WOULD CONSIDER A CITIZEN BANNED FROM A MUNICIPAL BUILDING IMPROPER AND LIKELY WOULD LEAD TO MULTIPLE VIOLATIONS OF THE CITIZENS’ FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. THESE RIGHTS TO CONDUCT BUSINESS AT A TOWN HALL OR TO ATTEND MEETINGS IS JOE GRIFFIN’S CIVIL RIGHTS
Ms. Tebo also lists the Petition for Injunction for Protection at her home in Lake City as well as to provide her boyfriend Officer Vernon Higginbotham with protection. Mr. Higginbotham has attended more than one meeting and has told Joe Griffin to “Fuck himself”. Joe Griffin ignored the comment and asked Mr. Higginbotham what he had said. This time Mr. Higginbotham said “Have a Nice Evening”.
It is obvious Joe and Karin Griffin only wish the laws observed and have no interest in where Stacy Tebo lives or with whom she lives with. Our interest in her permanent address was due to conflicts in the contract with the Town she signed which had more than one Breach. Yes, we do not understand why Ms. Tebo who is a poor manager is retained by the power of three, especially when she has admitted to drug use and the Town Clerk smokes e-cigarettes that smell like marijuana in the office. We have taken some of the major violations directly to the Commission on Ethics who is currently investigating the accusations made against Rhett Bullard, Stacy Tebo and Pam Tomlinson.
EVIDENCE RELATING TO THE AFOREMENTIONED
In Anita River’s Complaint of the Town of White Springs Florida, Complaint #3-27-2017 WSPD Tracy Rodriquenz on May 8, 2017, stated the following regarding Joe Griffin citizen (See Pages 59-65): A summary of what was said is shown below.
When Ms. Rodriquenz WAS asked by the attorney about whether Ms. Tebo raised her voice in the workplace to others than to Ms. Rivers, Ms. Rodriquenz stated “I believe over Mr. Griffin”. Ms. Tebo was just venting. Ms. Rodriquenz stated Anita Rivers “feels that the way the man is treated, although, he’s not liked, and he does things that people don’t like, and he’s a pain in the butt and so on and so forth, that he should still have the same respect as any other citizen.
When asked whether Ms. Rodriquenz witnessed anything that was any type of treatment with Mr. Griffin that was consistent to what Ms. Rivers was telling her, Ms. Rodriquenz stated “I’m going to have to start looking for a job. Thank you Mr. Larkin. She did indicate that she witnessed Ms. Tebo and Ms. Tomlinson being critical of Mr. Griffin.
Ms. Rodriquenz also said she has heard the frustration, the venting. “I mean, do I understand it? Yes. Do I agree with it? Sometimes.”
In the 2017 Election, one of Richard Marshall’s petitioners who completed the paperwork for him to run for office, signed the form but did not place a date in it. Since Ms. Tebo and Ms. Tomlinson were in control, It is my opinion that it was elected to eliminate Mr. Marshall from running since they wished no competition for Rhett Bullard and Tonja Brown, part of the power of three. As a result Stacy Tebo would not allow Pam Tomlinson nor Anita Rivers to be poll workers because “Mr. Griffin was alleging tainting the process again”. Yet there was no way in which Mr. Griffin could taint the process nor write to the Elections Board unless Mr. Marshall, who had reason to make such a complaint, could do so.
Ms. Tebo felt both Richard Marshall and Anita Rivers were friends with Helen B. Miller and by eliminating Mr. Marshall and later firing Anita Rivers, she eliminated, in her opinion, two of Helen Miller’s supporters.
One Commissioner and many in the town have concern that Ms. Tebo is addicted to controlled substance by her own admission of utilizing Percoset
Ms. Rodriquenz indicated finding two pills, one each at a different time in two different bathrooms. Ms. Rodriquenz felt it was Oxycontin maybe, Oxycodeine, Codeine – Oxycodeine…a controlled substance to which Ms. Tebo Admitted was hers
From reading about controlled substances, Ms. Tebo appears to have many of the characteristics such as paranoia, especially about Joe Griffin, She isolates herself during the day in a locked office, Personally keeps records and notes of who speaks to whom and who comes into the office, which she hopes she can use in the future to eliminate people she does not like and acts extremely emotional on a couple of occasions Karin Griffin has had occasion to see. In one case, Ms. Griffin said “Why don’t you follow the law” and Ms. Tebo started crying with an outburst “You can’t talk to me like that”. Ms. Tebo refused always to meet with the Griffins and as a result Joe Griffin had Tracy Rodriquenz and Anita Rivers assist us when we were refused public records since Pam Tomlinson tried to hide Town information from Joe Griffin.
Further information may be found in Stacy Cathleen Tebo’s Sworn Statement taken on behalf of the Town of White Springs on May 15, 2017 with respect to Anita Rivers’ complaint against her.
- When asked whether she had any interactions with prior Town managers or others, Ms. Tebo stated only that she worked with Shirley Heath for three days. Shirley Heath and Pam Tomlinson have and continue to spread slanderous stories about Joe Griffin, even under oath, which were not true. Stacy Tebo failed to state that Joe Griffin provided her budgets and information about the town and obviously had a problem with Griffin after spending time with Heath and Tomlinson.
- Stacy Tebo stated Helen Miller was close to Anita Rivers and Tracy Rodriquenz. Because of caller ID, Stacy noticed Helen Miller would call Anita Rivers at 9:00 am every morning having a long, friendly conversation. Stacy has been known to monitor phone calls coming in.
- Stacy Tebo said that Helen Miller wished to convince her that Pam Tomlinson needed to be fired from her position and gave her all the reasons why, going back to the old city manager Robert Townsend.
- After the meeting with Dr. Miller, Stacy Tebo thanked God that she was out of the meeting and going back to town hall. She stated that she doesn’t ever follow Dr. Miller’s suggestions and claimed that is why Dr. Miller didn’t like her.
- Regarding a text Anita made, she told Ms. Tebo that “It’s my First Amendment right” and Stacy Tebo said “Now you sound like Joe Griffin”. The Attorney asked “You did not say that?”. Stacy Tebo said “Yeh, I did.”(Page 45 starting at 4)
- Stacy Tebo proceeded to tell Anita “We get enough problems from the outside. Let’s not create our own problems from the inside. Please, please don’t – please don’t write something like that”. (Page 45 starting at 18)
- Tracy Rodriquenz told Stacy Tebo that when Ms. Tebo is not around Pam Tomlinson is “kind of rude to everybody” but Ms. Tebo felt the police chief’s complaints about Ms. Tomlinson were blown out of proportion.
- Stacy Tebo would not allow Anita Rivers to be a pool worker because Joe Griffin said he would challenge the town elections before the elections, which makes no sense whatsoever (refer to the Marshall case and starting at 11 on Page 47)
- Tebo gave Anita Rivers a sticky note telling her to do some research into Mr. Griffin back in August of 2016. Ms. Tebo called it a public records request and stated Mr. Griffin had something at the time that caused her to believe that there were –obviously, that there were some emails there that we may want to see”. Her was suing the town for the 20th lawsuit. The TRUTH WAS THAT MS TEBO HAD MS RIVERS DOWNLOAD THE WHITE SPRINGS JOURNAL ON TO HER COMPUTER AND TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO MS TEBO FIRING ANITA RIVERS, SHE ASKED MS. RIVERS TO DOWNLOAD THE BLOG ONTO HER OWN COMPUTER. MS. TEBO HAS BEEN OBSESSED WITH JOE AND KARIN GRIFFIN’S POSTS.
- Although Ms. Tebo said there was no issue in asking Ms. Rivers to make a public records request or anything of that nature she had not asked anybody else to do, it is obvious Ms. Tebo does not understand “Public” records because Ms. Tebo has no right to ask for documents relating to Joe Griffin and it should not be her assistant’s position to monitor an outside blog.(page 48)
- Stacy Tebo made excuses about a favored employee Andrew Greene not communicating with Ms. Rivers regarding work at the wastewater plant and the water plant. Tebo stated the cell phone doesn’t work in the new fire station because it’s all metal and that they can communicate by intercom button.
- Tebo sted Ms. Rivers wrote her complaint after she spoke to her and sent an e-mail to her own personal e-mail and Helen Miller’s. Pages 53 and 54). She couldn’t understand how an e-mail was sent at 11:00 something at night when Anita Rivers goes to bed at 10:00 pm.
- When asked why Ms. Rivers would send that to Dr. Miller, Stacy Tebo stated “Well, because they’re close and Council Member Miller does not like me and does not want me to be town manager”.
- Asked whether Dr. Miller spoke to Ms. Tebo about Andrew Greene, Ms. Tebo said “Ms. Miller doesn’t speak to me except when she’s on attack during a council meeting. She came to speak to me once this year. I wrote it down and she came to me recently because she wanted Joe Griffin’s every single complaint he’s made on the agenda since October. PRIOR TO THIS REQUEST BY DR. MILLER, THE POWER OF THREE AND STACY TEBO IGNORED ANY AND ALL REQUESTS OF JOE GRIFFIN EVEN THOUGH FORMER TOWN ATTORNEY FREDERICK KOBERLEIN GAVE THE TOWN A PROCESS OF HOW TO HANDLE COMPLAINTS. THE TOWN ONLY ALLOWS FIVE MINUTES TO REDRESS ONE’S GRIEVANCES AND THEY NEED NOT RESPOND.
- Asking Ms. Tebo why Dr. Miller wished the Complaints on the Agenda, Stacy Tebo said “because she seems to have teamed up with Joe Griffin, because Joe Griffin hates me and the mayor so much, and Tonja Brown and Willie Jefferson, that I think that Helen Miller is using Joe Griffin to get at the ones that she dislikes and she was trying to sway the election also so that the mayor would not be re-elected. THIS IS A FABRICATION OR COVER-UP OF MS. TEBO. THE COMPLAINTS WERE MAINLY AGAINST MS. TEBO RELATING TO HER BREACHING HER TOWN MANAGER’S CONTRACT AND MISSING EVERY FRIDAY FOR A SO CALLED DOCTOR’S APPOINTMENT IN VOLUSIA COUNTY, COMING BACK LATE ON MONDAYS. THE TOWN’S MONEY WAS WASTING. THERE WERE ALSO COMPLAINTS ABOUT NOT RECEIVING PUBLIC RECORDS (SEE 119 REQUEST STILL OUTSTANDING….10-2-2016.
- WE HAVE NEVER SEEN DR. MILLER BE ON THE ATTACK AS MS. TEBO STATED AT MEETINGS. WHAT WE HAVE SEEN IS MS. TEBO’S RELUCTANCE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION IF REQUESTED BY EITHER DR. MILLER OR WALTER MCKENZIE.
- Tebo also made the comment (Page 60 at 1) that Andrew Greene moved over to the fire station and that she moved Tracy up front (in the office) because, honestly, “I was worried about Joe Griffin coming in there with a gun; so she would be at the front”. THIS IS A BLATENT LIE AND JOE GRIFFIN HAS NEVER THREATENED HER VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY. JOE GRIFFIN HAS ONLY THREATENED THAT THE LAW SHOULD BE FOLLOWED OR THERE WILL BE SUIT OR COMPLAINTS TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES. JOE GRIFFIN BELIEVES IN THE LAW AND WITH THESE TYPES OF COMMENTS MADE BY STACY TEBO WHICH ARE ALSO STATED BY THE “POWER OF THREE”, IT IS DEFINITELY DEFAMATION OF A GOOD PERSON.
- Stacy Tebo stated on page 63 at 10 that Helen Miller is so intent on being mayor again that she will do anything to be mayor again. So she was trying to get others to run, like this Nicole Williams, who is Anita’s good friend, because there was two seats that were up and those were Rhett Bullard and Tonja Brown. Now she didn’t want either of them to be re-elected so she was trying to get others to run. That is when Ms. Tebo stated Tom Moore and Richard Marshall are on the Helen Team.
- Stacy Tebo stated that the supervisor of elections said that Richard Marshall’s 15th petition wasn’t filled out. THE PETITION WAS SIGNED AND THE ONLY THING MISSING WAS THE DATE OF SIGNATURE WHICH SHOULD HAVE NOT PROHIBITED RICHARD MARSHALL IN RUNNING FOR OFFICE. FURTHERMORE UPON CONTACTING THE SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS, WE WERE TOLD SHE ALLOWED PAM TOMLINSON TO MAKE THE DECISION SINCE THE FORM WAS MADE UP BY THE TOWN.
- When Anita was complaining, Stacy Tebo said “Stop it. I just want you to do your work. Can you just do that”. Anita Rivers then said “What? Am I not allowed to complain?”. Then Stacy Tebo said “And I swear to God, she sounded just like Joe Griffin, that man who always wants to complain and like “You can’t hear my complaints?”. Tebo then said “Anita, it’s time to work now so just stop it and that was it.
- See page 87 starting at 4, whereby Stacy Tebo stated that she was taking generic Percoset. When asked if it impaired her judgment, she said No because she had rheumatoid arthritis since she was 17 so she had taken lots of different prescription medications for year so she can take anything and it doesn’t affect her. YET THIS HAS BEEN A CONTENTION OF THE TOWN BASED UPON MS. TEBO’S ACTIONS of paranoia, isolation, lying, blaming everyone else for her problems and her over-emotional tendencies.
- Tebo also indicated that Rhett Bullard, Tonja Brown and Willie Jefferson (The Power of Three) support her whereas Mrs. Miller and Mr. McKenzie are rather critical of her. Ms. Tebo stated she wanted them to be re-elected because she has a good relationship with them.
- Tebo was also writing down the different times that Nicole Williams was coming and going to Tracy’s office and then Anita would go in thre also. AGAIN PARANOIA on Stacy Tebo’s part rather than doing her job.